Tadarise 20 mg is a medicine used to achieve an erection in men between 18 and 65 years of age. The drug is commonly known as Tadalafil. Tadalafil is the main component in Tadarise which is manufactured by Centurion Laboratories Ltd. Tadalafil produces a hormonal inhibitor that helps men get and keep an erection for a long time. The drug does this by increasing blood flow to the stimulated area, the penis, helping with problems such as impotence and erectile dysfunction. Tadarise 20 mg is the most effective drug for this problem and has shown positive results in all cases.
Benefits of Tadarise 20 mg tablets:
Taking Tadarise 20 mg tablets treats erectile dysfunction and helps with problems related to impotence in men. When Tadalafil works, it blocks the PDE5 enzyme and allows blood to flow into the erectile tissue.
Taking Tadarise 20 mg tablet:
Tadarise 20 mg should be swallowed whole as a tablet. One tablet of the drug should be taken before sexual activities by swallowing it with water. It is recommended that the user take approximately 30 to 60 minutes to achieve an erection. It takes about 30 minutes for the medicine to start working.
For best results, it is recommended that the drug be taken on an empty stomach, although it is not required. It can be taken according to the user’s needs and should be taken before sexual activity. More than one tablet of Tadarise 20 mg should not be taken in a day as it could be harmful. The effects of one tablet last for 4 to 5 hours in the body. For the drug to work and get an erection, the user must be stimulated. It is also important to remember that Tadarise 20 mg does not protect the user from sexually transmitted diseases or increase sexual desire.
Tadarise 20 mg should be avoided or used with caution if?
- The patient is under 18 years old.
- The patient is already taking other medicines to treat erectile dysfunction or HIV and AIDS.
- The patient is taking antihypertensive or blood-thinning medicines.
- The patient has or has had a history of heart problems.
- The patient has eaten a high-fat meal as this delays the effect of the medicine.
- The patient has circulation or bleeding problems.
- The patient has liver or kidney disease if the patient has a blood cell disease such as sickle, cell anemia, leukemia, or multiple myeloma
- The patient has a physical deformity of the penis
The most common side effects of Tadarise 20 mg (Tadalafil)
- Reddening of the skin
- Sleep problems
- Visual disturbances
- Sore throat
- Skin rashes