Tadarise Pro 20 mg tablet is a medicine for men suffering from erectile dysfunction and practically all men using this drug achieve a quality erection and thus enjoy better sexual relations. It can work up to 36 hours; It’s much longer than other products. With prolonged use of Tadarise, it has now become the most widely prescribed drug for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Tadarise contains Tadalafil that increases blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation, which results in an erection.
Tadarise Pro 20 Mg Tablet Use
Tadarise Pro 20 mg is used in men with erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is characterized by the inability to maintain an erection during sexual activity, which leads to impotence.
How Does The Tadarise Pro 20 Mg Tablet Work?
Tadarise Pro 20 mg contains the active ingredient Tadalafil. This medicine works by preventing the enzyme phosphodiesterase5 from widening or relaxing the blood vessels and improving blood flow to the penis.
What are the dosage instructions for missed doses?
If the doctor has prescribed you Tadarise Pro 20 mg, tablets, take the missed dose as soon as you remember; however, if it is almost time for the next scheduled dose, skip the missed dose.
How To Take Tadarise Pro 20 Mg Tablet?
Take the medicine with a glass of water with or without food. In general, it will give better results when taken without food. It should be taken an hour before sexual activity as it will work after 30 to 50 minutes begins.
Side Effects Of Tadarise Pro 20 Mg Tablets
If you notice any of the following side effects while taking this tablet, contact your doctor immediately: dizziness fainting headache hearing loss nausea sweating blurred vision.
Precautions And Warnings For Tadarise Pro 20 Mg Tablet
- Do not take Tadarise if you have severe heart disease or have recently had a heart attack.
- Avoid taking Tadarise 20 mg if you have recently had a stroke, low blood pressure, or uncontrolled high blood pressure.
- Do not consume while ingested with alcohol and do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Avoid taking the drug if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the drug.
- Consumption of grapefruit or grapefruit juice is not recommended as it can increase tadalafil levels in the blood, which increases the risk of side effects.
- It is not recommended for use if you have a history of tadalafil or any other ingredient in the formulation.