The Tadarise Pro 40 mg Tablet is a medicine for men suffering from erectile dysfunction and, when used, it allows virtually all men to achieve a firm and long-lasting erection and therefore enjoys a better sexual relationship. Tadarise Pro 40 mg Tablet can work up to 36 hours.
With prolonged use of Tadarise, it became the most widely prescribed drug for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Tadarise Pro 40 mg Tablet contains the ingredient Tadalafil that increases blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation, which results in an erection.
Tadarise Pro 40 mg tablets Use: Tadarise Pro 40 mg is used by men with erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is characterized by the inability to maintain an erection during sexual activity, which leads to impotence.
How does Tadarise Pro 40 mg work?
Tadarise Pro 40 mg contains the active ingredient Tadalafil. This medicine works by preventing the enzyme phosphodiesterase5 from widening or relaxing the blood vessels and improving blood flow to the penis. Increased blood flow leads to an erection. The drug only helps with the erection process, but sexual stimulation is required for this. Tadalafil also helps BPH by relaxing the muscles in the prostate and bladder areas to improve blood flow.
Missed dose: Take the missed dose as soon as you remember; however if it is almost time for the next scheduled dose, skip the missed dose.
Overdose: In the event of an overdose, seek emergency medical treatment or contact a specialist or doctor.
How to take Tadarise Pro 40 mg, tablet?
Take the medicine with a glass of water with or without food. In general, the medicine works best when taken without food. It should be taken an hour before sexual activity as it will work within 30 to 50 minutes after intake.
Tadarise Pro 40 Mg Tablet Side Effects:
If you experience one of the following side effects when taking this tablet, you should contact your doctor immediately:
- Hearing loss
- Blurred vision
Precautions And Warning For Tadarise Pro 40 Mg Tablet
- Avoid taking the drug if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the drug.
- Consumption of grapefruit or grapefruit juice is not recommended as it can increase Tadalafil levels in the blood, which increases the risk of side effects.
- It is not recommended for use if you have a history of Tadalafil or any other ingredient in the formulation.
- If you have severe heart disease or have recently had a heart attack, avoid it.
- If you have recently had a stroke. low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure, do not consume.
- Do not consume while ingested with alcohol and do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.